Every women dream of having wide collection of party wear salwar kameez in her wardrobe. Different salwar kameez are made from different materials such as crepe, chiffon, cotton, silk and georgette. You can buy it in plan, printed or embroidered pattern suiting the occasion. But just buying designer salwar suit is not enough one should know how to carry it and choose the best from the market suiting their personality. The right selection of salwar suit can help in hiding physical flaws of your body.
If you have bulky body, go for little longer sleeves about 5 inches and vertical printed salwar suit. The length of the kameez should not be too short. For plumpy females, vertical prints big, flower prints and dark colors salwar kameez is perfect. Closed neck kameez with churidar pajami gives slimmer look. Apart, the height of the wearer should also be considered while purchasing.
Some of the other tips to look best in fancy salwar kameez are listed below:
1. Don’t choose the too tight salwar kameez as it will make you look plumper and odd.
2. If you have short height goes for light color salwar kameez. Right color should be selected suiting height and complexion.
3. If you want to look taller, your salwar kameez should be a little longer in height.
4. If you want to look slimmer, avoid Organza or any stiff cloth
5. If you have heavy arms, go for half or long sleeves, which are meant to hide heavy arms
6. If you are short in height, wear solid colors and simple lines salwar kameez
7. If you have thick waist, wear straight silhouettes in solid color
8. If you are fat, wear skinner striped cloth to appear thin
Go today and buy the best party wear salwar kameez for yourselves or your loved ones keeping in mind the above mentioned tips. Hope these tips would be helpful in enhancing your appearance.
Types of Salwar:
Salwar is the important part of fancy salwar kameez. Without it kameez will be incomplete. There are huge varieties of salwar available in the market. Some among them are briefed below:
Punjabi salwar: It has small panchas and gathered at the waist with a chord/drawstrings/elastic band
Patiala: It has pleats which are twisted and gathered at the lower part of the waist
Dhoti style: It is wrapped like a dhoti giving traditional look
Churidar salwar: It is tight fitted with curls at the ankle length
Parellel salwar: It generate modern look and resembles pants or trousers
If you are not so efficient in buying the best salwar kameez for yourself seek the help of your friend and family. Select the best range of party wear salwar kameez that will enhance your look and perfectly suit to your complexion and body type. Do extensive research on market to understand the latest trend and opt right designers or shop for yourself. If you are looking to buy salwar kameez, then you can also checkout the collection latest designer salwar kameez online at any good shopping site, do analyze your budget and accordingly look for good designer ones. G+
Some Other Posts Which You Will Also Like:
Looking for some more good tips on salwar kameez? Then you can visit the following source from the other good blogs: